Tuesday, June 12, 2012

google-site-verification: google8b949c702edc9588.html

No comments:

About Me

Hi, my name is Dave Thomasberger and I have been a working musician for more than 30 years. I have been a tenor soloist for large choral pieces, I am an accomplished Guitarist. I also play piano, trombone, baritone horn, and tuba. I have been working extensively in Church Music Ministry for over 25 years. I believe that music is one of the most personal art forms in our life because it comes from our soul. Each time we sing or play an instrument, the sound that is produced is colored by who we are and where we are at that moment in time. During the questioning years of adolescence, it was the music of the church that kept me going to church each Sunday. I have now dedicated my life to helping others find the joy that music can bring in their lives.